Join the Power Revolution!
Did you know 55% of patients suffer from gingivitis1 and 80% of sensitivity starts at the gumline due to recession*2,3? Gingivitis, an early stage of gum disease, can be managed, prevented and treated with power toothbrushes.
Doctor Liran Levin, DMD, FRCD(C), FIATD, FICD, head of the Periodontology Division at the University of Alberta, says: “Oral diseases like caries and periodontal disease are preventable”, and would like to see patients improve their gum health.
Power toothbrushes have been rapidly emerging as game-changers in gum health. But, Oral-B is the first and only power toothbrush that’s validated and recognized by the Canadian Dental Association to have oral health benefits of removing plaque biofilm, reducing and preventing gingivitis.
Revolutionary Technology for An Irresistible Brushing Experience
NEW Oral-B® iO™ combines Oral-B’s iconic round brush head with oscillation-rotations and micro-vibrations for cleaner teeth, healthier gums† and a WOW experience patients can’t resist.
Innovative features of the new Oral-B iO power toothbrush:
- Concentrated Energy delivering a precise brushing experience
- Oscillation-Rotations & Micro-Vibrations for a sensational clean
- Smart Pressure Sensor to guide towards optimal pressure
Round Cleans Better for Healthier Gums†
Are you familiar with the round brush head that Oral-B uses in their power toothbrushes? This iconic round brush head has an oscillating-rotating action, which allows for a superior clean compared to manual toothbrushes. Now, the new Oral-B iO advances to combine oscillation-rotations with micro-vibrations.
This is an exciting tranformation! Why?
- Concentrated Energy is created by the innovative, frictionless linear magnetic drive and delivers energy where it’s needed most – the bristle tips. This provides a precise brushing experience!
- Oscillation-Rotations + Micro-Vibrations allow the brush head to glide effortlessly around each tooth surface for a smooth, quiet experience and sensational clean.
Not only will you get a superior clean, you will likely want to brush your teeth more regularly!
“I spent more time brushing my teeth and was amazed by how clean my teeth could feel!”
Keep Your Brushing Pressure on Point With the Oral-B iO
Sometimes it is difficult to tell whether you’re brushing your teeth too hard, if only you had some guidance…
The Oral-B iO Smart Pressure Sensor can help protect your gums and enamel! A red light is displayed when brushing too hard and a green light shows when brushing just right.
“The new pressure sensor is totally awesome!”
Have You Been Meeting Your Teeth-Brushing Targets?
The new Oral-B iO also offers personalization to help you brush more thoroughly and precisely with gum health in mind.
Its Interactive Display lets you choose from up to 7 Smart Modes for a clean that’s unique to your brushing goals, while the Interactive Display communicates mode setting, charging progress bar and a 2-minute brushing timer.
Clinically Proven Healthier Gums
Clinical studies have evaluated and proved:
- 82% of gingivitis patients moved from non-healthy to healthy gums in 8 weeks with Oral-B iO.4
- Patients using Oral-B iO have 5x better odds of transitioning to healthy gums vs. Sonicare DiamondClean.5
The WOW of a Professional Clean Feel Everyday
The new Oral-B iO power toothbrush is developed with an advanced technology to help maintain gum health. From the concentrated engery, oscillating-rotating brush head plus micro-vibrations, to its smart pressure sensor, the Oral-B iO is certainly a strong contender against oral health issues.
Be one of the first to try the new, innovative Oral-B iO power toothbrush! Take advantage of the fantastic professional exclusive trial offer and save up to 65% at dentalcare.ca today!
*There are many causes of gum recession. For some patients, it can be caused by periodontal disease.
†vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- Li Y et al., Prevalence and severity of gingivitis in American adults. American Journal of Dentistry, 2010; 23(1): 9-13.
- Bahşi E et al. An analysis of the aetiology, prevalence and clinical features of dentine hypersensitivity in a general dental population. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2012 Aug;16(8):1107-16.
- West N et al, Prevalence of dentine hypersensitivity and study of associated factors: A European population-based cross-sectional study. J of Dent, 2013 Oct; 41(10): 841-851.
- Grender J et al., An 8-week randomized controlled trial comparing the effect of a novel oscillating-rotating toothbrush versus a manual toothbrush on plaque and gingivitis. Int Den K, 2020; 70 (Suppl 1): S7-S15.
- 5. Adam R et al., Clinical Evaluation of Oral-B iO Electric Toothbrush versus a Sonic Toothbrush for the Reduction of Gingivitis and Plaque. Int Dent J 2020;70(Suppl 1):S16-S21.