Moveit4smiles has one simple aim – to get moving and raise money in the fight against mouth cancer.
Our group tackles some of the UK’s most exciting and rewarding physical challenges. By supporting Moveit4smiles you will help us to:
- Increase awareness of mouth cancer.
- Increase awareness about the importance of good oral health and hygiene, and the links towards general health.
- Increase awareness of dental hygienists and therapists and their role within the dental team.
How you can take part in Moveit4smiles
Moveit4smiles is all about being active while raising awareness of oral health.
We are encouraging you to take part in sponsored walks, swims, cycles and runs. You can either:
- Join us by taking part in our events.
- Organise an event yourself and ask your family, friends, colleagues and local community to join in.
- Support our cause by donating.
Join us this May and help us take on Bla Bheinn
On May 2nd and 3rd, Moveit4smiles is heading to the Isle of Skye to take on magnificent mountain of Bla Bheinn.
Reaching heights of 928m, this is a challenging walk but the views will make it all worthwhile.
Whether you would like to walk with us by yourself, or as part of a team, we would love to have you.
Find out more and book your place Bla Bheinn