Join Rhona Eskander where she will discuss using hands-free cameras to complement your dentistry during a free webinar at 19:00 on the 16 March.
The aim of this webinar is to share with delegates how to use Futudent cameras to best effect. And to help them envisage a world in which the equipment in their practice facilitates instant, hands-free documentation without interrupting the treatment flow.
Using a traditional camera to best effect can take up around three to five minutes of any given appointment. You have to stop the procedure, de-glove, locate the camera and set it up. Then, operate the mouse, deal with potential fogging, sterilise the equipment or place on protective covers, and then transfer any files.
Offering an alternative, this webinar will explore how these imaging systems free hands and save time.
We will include tips and techniques for incredible image quality. As well as how to use the cloud to share services securely with other health professionals where confidentiality allows. And finally designing personalised video instructions to send to patients’ email addresses.
Additionally, acknowledging that evidence suggests civil litigation in the UK has now surpassed the US and dentistry is a landmine, due consideration will be given to the peace of mind offered when dental professionals have video evidence of what was observed in the patient mouth, rather than just notes/photos.
Also on the agenda is understanding how Futudent cameras can:
- Support the educational efforts of the dental team
- Perform remote consultations cost effectively.
- Understand how the Fududent camera works on a day-to-day basis. And how it can help provide superior patient care
- Be able to create and send personalised video instructions to patients using their email address
- Appreciate the role of Futudent when it comes to record keeping, supporting the creation of accurate and contemporaneous records
- Know how to use Futudent cameras to best effect for team collaboration. Including remote colleagues such as the lab technician or an off-site specialist. And using the cloud platform, which allows users to store and share their video content online securely and easily with ‘Mydentalbook’
- Recognise the tremendous benefits from increased efficiency in documentation. Also including all-important insurance documents.
Dentist Dr Rhona Eskander graduated from Leeds University in 2010. She completed her vocational training in a practice in Kent.
During this year she won the prize for the ‘Best Case Presentation’. This was for a complex restorative case that also involved several disciplines in dentistry.
She won Best Young Dentist in 2016/2017 at the prestigious The Dentistry Awards. Subsequently she has been shortlisted for several awards. These include wins at the 2017 and 2018 Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
Dr Eskander has been trained by one of the UK’s leading cosmetic dentists at the Smile Academy. She also completed courses at the Eastman Institute and is a member of the British Endodontic Society, the British Dental Association and the Faculty of the Royal College of Surgeons.
She recently travelled to Peru. Here she provided dental treatments and increased oral health awareness for patients in need.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Mastering your Invisalign business
- Complete private dentistry
- Top tips for confident and successful endodontics
- Clinical aspects of clear aligner treatment – Dan and Wayne in conversation
- Humanising the AI powered patient journey.