FMC kick starts this year’s events with the North of England Dentistry Show in Manchester on Saturday 12 March.
This free-to-attend event will include a leading line up of speakers, CPD for all attendees and an exhibition hall containing all the latest dental innovations.
Held in Manchester Central Convention Complex, the show promises to be bigger than ever before, with more reasons to attend.
‘Over the last year everything began reopening and it was great to finally see everybody face to face,’ Leanna Ellis, FMC events director, said.
‘We want to continue this momentum in 2022. This is why we’re continuing the regional events but making them bigger and better.
‘The North of England Dentistry Show will kick start our 2022 season. And we really hope to see you all there so you can experience everything we have planned.’
To register for the show for free, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
The North of England Dentistry Show promises more speakers, more CPD and more reasons to attend than before. Here’s the top five reasons to make sure you’re there:
- Pick and choose up to seven hours of CPD from between 60+ CPD lectures on the day. Combined with a trial pass to Dentistry CPD, you’ll be able to obtain all the hours you need for 2022
- Inspirational lectures from leading clinicians – many of the profession’s leading clinicians bringing their expertise to a series of ‘power lectures’
- Meet 100s of brands in one day – make sure you bring your credit card, you’ll get to speak to all of the leading manufacturers, find out about all the latest innovations, in just a few hours
- Goodie bags worth over £150 – don’t leave empty handed! Every delegate will get a goody bag with samples, special offers and trials
- Inspired by dental professionals, for dental professionals – the team is the beating heart of any practice. That’s why the Dentistry Show North caters to dentists and the dental team.
‘We’ve listened to what attendees suggested as we slowly opened back up throughout 2021,’ Leanna continued.
‘We want to make this year’s roadshow as beneficial as we can to the whole dental team. This is why we’re offering hours of CPD, inspirational lectures and samples to take away.
‘Dentists and dental professionals are busy people. We know you don’t have time to shop around and find the latest products while you’re in the practice.
‘That’s why we’re bringing everything to you all under one roof. Speak to product specialists, find out what innovations suit your needs and kit out your practice with informed purchases in one short day.
‘We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.’
Leading speaker line up
Attendees to the North of England Dentistry Show are spoilt for choice when it comes to speakers.
With six lecture zones, a full day’s speaker line up and a whole range of topics covered, there’s something for every member of the dental team.
Here’s a sneak glance at some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Andy Legg
- Pershang Rad
- Simon Gambold
- Jana Denzel
- Mark Topley.
Speakers will appear across seven lecture zones including:
- Dental Implants
- Digital Dentistry
- Dental Laboratories
- Clinical Dentistry
- Dental Nursing Hub
- Dental CPD.
‘We’ll announce more speakers as we get closer to the date,’ Leanna says.
‘Along with those already confirmed, there are some exciting names we can’t wait to announce.
‘So keep coming back to the Dentistry website to find out who’s coming. Or register now and we’ll keep you up to date with the latest announcements.
‘If you’ve not been back to a dental exhibition since the pandemic, make 2022 the year you get back out there. If you’re in the area, the North of England Dentistry Show is one you won’t want to miss.’
To register for the show for free and find out more information, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.