Barry Oulton and Phil McCall will discuss bruxism and TMD during a free webinar on the 26 April at 19:00.
This webinar is designed to provide an introduction to bruxism treatment, with guidance on how to correctly screen and diagnose patients. As well as the role of the occlusal splint in treating patients presenting with symptoms of bruxism.
- An overview of bruxism and TMD
- How to correctly diagnose the condition
- Available treatments for those presenting
- Communication tips for discussing treatment.
Dr Barry Oulton is a highly experienced dentist, lecturer and vocational trainer. He brings a wealth of practical knowledge to this commonly misdiagnosed condition.
As a sought-after coach and speaker, he travels internationally and has helped thousands of dentists and teams with communication skills, TMD, grinding, clenching, and business coaching.
Phil is a customer support manager at S4S.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Clinical Dentistry: The complete guide to smile makeovers with porcelain veneers
- Complete your implant practice with full arch treatment
- Common mistakes of the novice implant dentist and how to avoid them
- Where are we now with guided implant surgery? Learn why you and your patients deserve to benefit from its advantages
- Every smile tells a story – how curiosity improves treatment planning.