Join Ash Parmar as he talks delegates through using porcelain restorations during a free webinar on 12 April at 19:00.
Smile makeovers with porcelain restorations can offer life-changing solutions for your patients! However, do you have the know-how, skill and confidence to do four to 10 unit cases?
Would you like to know exactly which burs and materials to use in a step-by-step process to achieve beautiful, long-lasting results?
To find out more, do not miss this free evening webinar with renowned cosmetic dentist Dr Ash Parmar.
- Clinical cases galore – Ash will review many cases that he has treated
- Designing the perfect smile – smile analysis and excellent treatment planning are essential to do this type of work
- Veneer preparations and creating a trial smile – learn the best techniques in the world for predictable outcomes
- Stress-free cementation – an insight into how to fit multiple porcelain veneers confidently under rubber dam
- Occlusion – learn the key elements on how to get the occlusion perfect for comfortable and long-lasting results
- Marketing and ethical selling – how to attract the right type of patients for smile makeovers. And top tips on ethical selling in private dentistry.
Ash is a well known, skilled and experienced private dentist. He has a unique state-of-the-art dental practice in Chigwell, Essex called Smile Design By Ash (www.smiledesignbyash.co.uk).
More about Ash:
- National and international lecturer
- Has a training academy teaching dentists from all over UK and Europe (www.theacademybyash.co.uk and www.veneersmasterclass.com)
- ‘Dentist to dentists’ – due to his clinical skills and knowledge, Ash has a number of dentists and their family members as his clients
- Extensively featured on TV (Extreme Makeover UK, This Morning, The Only Way Is Essex, Body Shockers, Channel 5 News) and national newspapers and magazines.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Common mistakes of the novice implant dentist and how to avoid them
- Where are we now with guided implant surgery? Learn why you and your patients deserve to benefit from its advantages
- Every smile tells a story – how curiosity improves treatment planning
- Master your Trios with ESM
- Wesleyan’s 2022 budget update webinar.