Inspired by the amazing TV program why not take advantage of departmental rivalry and ask each team to host a lunch.
Everyone who joins in can give a donation and rate the lunch out of 10.
At the end of the week, tally up the totals and announce the winning team.
A great way to team build and you can even specify a theme to really spice things up. An oral friendly theme would be very apt we think.
What you need
- Teams of people prepared to competitively cook.
- Something to cook on or warm pre-prepared food.
- A camera or smartphone to take lots of pictures and share on social media.
- A prize for the winning team.
How to run a come dine with me challenge
- Organise volunteers into teams to take part in the cook-off.
- Decide which team is going to cook when.
- Prepare the scoring system, we quite like; taste, aesthetic, creativity and ambition.
- The hard part – tasting the food! Be fair and don’t just mark someone down because they are in a different department.
- At the end of the week tally up the score and declare a winner.
- Share your story with us via our website and social media so we can help you shout about it.
- Send your amazing fundraising efforts to us.