Sign up to the the Digital Dentistry Show now for an all-day exhibition and an impressive speaker line-up.
Taking place on Saturday 27 November at Novotel West, London, the show will host a series of power lectures focusing on both clinical and business topics.
Taking place from 9:00 to 16:00, delegates can also explore the all-day exhibition. This will not only feature stands from leading brands but also provide top notch networking opportunities.
Whether you are new to the digital side of dentistry or well-seasoned in the world of scanners and workflow, there is something for everyone.
For more information or to register for the Digital Dentistry Show visit www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/digital-dentistry-show.
Who’s speaking at the Digital Dentistry Show?
Some orthodontic cases are beyond the realm of orthodontic treatment alone and require adjunctive jaw surgery (orthognathic surgery).
Dr Laing outlines how digital advances can make the treatment planning and process more efficient and precise for the orthodontist and the surgeon.
Delegates will understand the process of an orthodontics plus surgery case. They will also learn where digital adjuncts have assisted the planning and treatment process.
Dr Laing qualified as a dentist in 2002 from the University of Bristol, UK, winning the Gold Medal for best graduating student.
Following a VT year in practice in London, Emma spent two years in oral and maxillofacial surgery hospital posts in London, working at University College London Hospitals NHS Trust. This includes the Eastman and Great Ormond Street Hospital, and Guy’s and Kings’ Hospitals NHS Trusts.
She gained her MFDSRCS (Eng) in 2004. She undertook postgraduate training in orthodontics at the Eastman from 2005, gaining an MSc(Lon) with distinction in 2007 and she passed the MOrthRCS(Eng) qualifying as an orthodontic specialist in 2008. Subsequently Emma has been based in NHS and private specialist practice and is now just based in Harley Street.
Digital Dentistry Show line up
- Wayne Williams – expanding and optimising the benefits of intraoral scanning
- Murtuza Husnaini – how to use AI to revolutionise your practice
- Victoria Sampson – the future of dentistry: the use of artificial intelligence and salivary diagnostics for optimal patient care
- Adam Nulty and Chris Lefkaditis – accuracy, budget and ROI – factors affecting scanner choice
- Mario Beretta – digital workflow with one-piece implants in full arch implant restorations
- Adam Nulty and Quintus Van Tonder – beautifying your in house CAD composite ad ceramics
- Chris Lefkaditis and Patrik Zachrisson – guided surgery with Exoplan
- Jonathan Schwarzmann and Andrew Flatters – getting started with digital dentistry – our experiences and how to avoid the pitfalls
- Manuel Leimgruber – creating excellence with speed and precision
- Steven Campbell – advantages of Exocad for the surgeon and technician
- Dr Chris McConnell – why should I take digital impressions?
You can sign up to the Digital Dentistry Show here.