Dentistry is giving you the opportunity and support to grow your practice and become a £1 million+ turnover practice.
With dentistry currently in a state of boom, now is the perfect time to take advantage.
But many principals are left not knowing which way to turn, how to grow their practice and where to invest and get the return they need.
This is where the Dental Practice Accelerator programme can help.
‘We want to help those practices that are currently struggling,’ Seb Evans, Dentistry editor, says.
‘The Dental Practice Accelerator aims to support practices with the help of business leaders who have been there and done it.
‘And we’ll follow you through the process, find out how things are going and what changes you’ve implemented to make it work.
‘We hope you’ll join us on this journey.’
Dental Practice Accelerator
This is an opportunity for three dental gurus to come into your practice, review how things are currently going and give you a bespoke business plan to take your practice to a £1 million+ revenue practice.
Not only that, but they will hold your hand and guide you through the process.
And these three dental gurus have been there and done it.
- Justin Leigh – founder of Focus4growth, a dental business consultancy
- Sameer Patel – practice principal at Elleven Dental Wellness
- Sandeep Kumar – founder of three successful private practices and the Mismile network.
What do we need from you?
- Established practice
- Turnover below £1M
- Ambition to achieve £1M in revenue
- Desire to improve the practice brand and presence.
- Prepared to make investment in the business to grow
- Positive attitude and also willing to be mentored and coached
- Accountable and action oriented – will engage, listen and then implement recommendations
- Ability to show vulnerability, be open to feedback (from us and their teams) and ‘park their ego’
- Prepared to be in the ‘public eye’ and on display
- Willing to promote their practice, team, patients, treatments and this programme.
The practice team:
- Willing to learn and grow with the practice
- Openness to change and to be challenged
- Desire to be part of the programme and the public awareness that brings with it
- Want to be part of a high performing team.
Enter using the form below.