Ross Drynan will explain how Dentally can help you get closer to patients during a free webinar at 19:00 on 14 September.
Patients expect a smooth, focused journey from start to finish. The pressure is on to ensure dental practitioners have the right tools to deliver this safe and seamless patient experience.
This webinar will walk through exactly what you need to provide the best journey for your patients.
Take the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6CQDQLL.
- Optimise your patient’s pre-appointment journey to give your staff more time to do dentistry
- Create a safe environment in practice to increase patient confidence and limit any possible risk of cross-infection
- Seamless contactless departures that make your patient feel supported even once they’ve left the practice.
As the customer success manager at Software of Excellence, Ross has years of first-hand experience in the challenges and opportunities that the industry faces.
Working closely with practices, Ross is passionate about understanding the drivers and behaviours within the team. As well as using data to help practices reach their full potential.
Ross regularly delivers leadership, communication and data workshops. Whilst also continuing his work evolving the customer success programme.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch previous webinars:
- Digital workflows – a paradigm shift in restorative dentistry
- The complications that scare the pros
- Thrive, not survive: vital tips and insight to help you elevate your practice and enhance your work/life balance.