A fun way to raise money and also get to know your work mates a bit better too.
Bring out your favourite board game or even computer game and get everyone involved.
From experience we would advise avoiding Monopoly though. There’s always one cheater!
There are even many oral health related games which you can use to theme your night.
Get everyone who takes part to give a small donation for each game played.
What you need
- Games, games and more games – something everyone can take part in.
- A place to hold your games night.
- A collection tin to help raise funds.
Steps to organise your games night
- Let people know what you are doing and why through social media, flyers and word of mouth.
- Keep track of what games everyone is bringing so that there is something for everyone and no duplicates.
- Decide on how much to charge people to play a game, it need only be a small amount as it soon adds up.
- Let us know what you’re up to so we can help promote it and build more support, our community may even suggest some games you may not have thought of.
- Hold your games night and have fun.
- Take lots of pictures and share them with our community on social media.
- Let us know what you have achieved so we can share and it and send your raised finds to us to help us continue our work.