As dental offices re-opened across the country, dentists had to implement new office safety measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, thus incurring more expenses. To help offset these additional expenses for protective equipment and reduce the need to place additional charges on patients, Guardian, one of DLN’s supporters, recently announced it will provide relief on these costs for network dentists.
During the months of August through October, Guardian is offering the following to their network:
- PPO providers and DHMO specialists will receive $8 per unique patient visiting a dentist on a specific date from August 1 – October 31, 2020.
- DHMO primary care dentists will receive $2 for the average number of Guardian members and dependents assigned to their office between August 1 – October 31, 2020.
- The minimum combined payment to any network PPO and/or DHMO provider will be $25.
In order to qualify, network dentists must:
- Participate in Guardian’s PPO or DHMO networks
- Register or log in to Guardian Anytime to sign up
- Be signed up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for this payment and provide your bank routing and account numbers when you enroll
- Enroll by September 15, 2020