In an upcoming webinar, Dr Louis Mackenzie will be discussing how to make fillings look like teeth on 28 June at 7pm – register now!
This webinar will use clinical case examples to provide an evidence-based step-by-step guide to the anatomical shaping of direct restorations.
By the end of this webinar delegates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of efficient techniques for carving amalgams and shaping posterior and anterior composite restorations of:
- Lower molars
- Upper molars
- Upper premolars
- Lower premolars
- Anterior teeth.
Louis Mackenzie is head dental officer at Denplan.
He has been a GDP in mixed and private for 30 years and is a clinical lecturer at the University of Birmingham School of dentistry and King’s College London.
He delivers postgraduate lectures nationally and internationally on direct and indirect restorative techniques, minimally invasive dentistry and clinical photography and runs a series of popular hands-on courses.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Introduction to hard and soft tissue grafting: rules and pitfalls
- Digital workflow: not just how, but why
- Occlusion a review and its relevance to implant dentistry
- An introduction to the full digital workflow for implant planning using surgical guides and digital solutions
- Going beyond for your patients.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.