It sounds like something straight out of a science fiction novel: invisible energetic fields are oozing out of common, everyday objects and silently impacting the health and wellness of folks all over the world. Quick, queue the dramatic music: dun, dun, DUN! 😱
Unfortunately, this is reality, not fiction. They’re called ‘electromagnetic fields’ or ‘EMFs’.
But, the good news is that once we understand what’s happening, we can take measures to protect ourselves as we go about our daily lives (rest assured, no crazy light swords or futuristic laser weapons are required 🙂 ).
In this expert interview, OraWellness cofounders Will and Susan speak with their long-time friend Virginia Brown, M.S., Occupational Therapist and cofounder of BioElectricShield.com. Virginia explains what EMFs are, how we’re being exposed to them, how they can negatively affect our health, and what we can do to protect ourselves from them.
- 1:10 When you wake up in the morning, how do you feel?
- 3:45 How is electromagnetic radiation different than mechanical waves?
- 5:50 BioElectric Shield founders Virginia & Chaz’s professional backgrounds and why they started looking into EMFs
- 10:06 The symptoms of electromagnetic radiation exposure
- 16:48 Is there data that supports the idea that quartz crystals have reflective power?
- 20:40 How EMFs can negatively impact the immune system
- 36:09 The top 5 sources for EMFs (and what we can do to protect ourselves)
- 53:12 What’s the BioElectric Shield and how does it help protect us from EMFs?
- 58:30 How to periodically recharge your BioElectric Shield
- 1:00:32 Success stories – how people have benefited from the BioElectric Shield
More Info on Virginia’s Company:
We hope this interview provided some useful gems to help you on your path towards optimizing your health.
What about you? Have you already taken stock of how EMF exposure makes you feel on a daily basis? Did you notice whether your proximity to some electronic devices seemed to affect you more than others? Have you tried any EMF-blocking or neutralizing techniques? If so, please share your experiences in the comments below so we can all learn from each other.
As always, if you know anyone who could benefit from the information in this video, please help us to help others by sharing our work with your loved ones.
Helpful, Related Resources: