With a dramatically increasing incidence of HPV-related head and neck cancers in North America, dentistry is the first aggressive line of defense, and now offense, in saving lives and protecting quality of life. From this webinar, we hope that dentists will have a better understanding of the incidences, causes and epidemiology of HPV-related head and neck cancers.
We will also explore the dentist’s role in patient care, coordinating health-based messages, communication and prevention, vaccine knowledge, and how we must work as a team to prepare for rising cases and rising costs.
Moderated by: Dr. James Yacyshyn, BSc, DDS, MASc, Division Head of Continuing Dental Education, University of Alberta
- Dr. Cheryl Cable, BSc, DDS, Cert Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, MBA, FRCD(C). Lead of the Alberta Head and Neck Cancer Dental Leadership Team.
- Dr. Lee Darichuuk, BSc, MD, MDent, Oral Surgery, FRCD(C)
- Dr. Cecilia Dong, DMD, BSc (Dent), MSc (Prosthodontics), FRCD(C)
- Dr. Saranjeer Lalh, BSc, DDS, MD, Oral Surgery, FRCD(C)
- Dr. Peter Spafford, MD, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, FRCS(C)
Brought to you by: