A few weeks ago, we were asked by a few dental professionals to write a Facebook post on the effectiveness of X-PUR Crystal.
We thought: Why not do a blog about it?
Mechanism of Action
X-PUR Crystal is a proprietary blend of natural acids and salts that quickly form insoluble calcium crystals thereby providing a fast and effective relief for patients with general root or exposed dentin sensitivity (approx. 5 seconds). This innovative blend rapidly blocks the fluid flow to help provide relief from sensitivity.
X-PUR Crystal should be used for exposed dentinal sensitivity for the following three reasons:
- Profound, long lasting patient relief in seconds
- Easy application: no isolation, drying or curing necessary
- All natural, non-toxic: will not cause sloughing of gingival tissues
Also, it is
- Free from organic solvents or agents found in tissue fixatives (i.e. benzalkonium chloride, chloroform, ether, glutaraldehyde (GTA), phenolor hydroxyl-ethyl-methacrylate (HEMA))
- Non-irritating to the vital pulp tissues of the tooth or any of the oral gingival cells
Ideal for These Situations
This in-office desensitizer is easy to use and acts in seconds. You can use it for different situations such as:
- Prior to scaling and root planing
- Crown preparation: before and after
- Exposed cementum and root dentin
- Heavy calculus along cervical neck that extends along the root surface
- Prophylaxis: before and after
- Under restorations (amalgams, composites, crowns and veneers)
It can also be used for other clinical uses such as periodontitis and whitening.
You don’t have X-PUR Crystal in your dental office yet?
Buy it online today!
Request an in-office presentation by our team of oral health consultants and dental professionals!
Just stay informed by subscribing to our Oral Science Club Newsletter!