KaVo Kerr Launches ‘Restart Together’ Program to Support the Dental Community as Practices Reopen
KaVo Kerr expands vital resources, support services, and significant savings to help doctors ease the transition and get back to practicing exceptional patient care.
BREA, Calif., June 8, 2020 (Newswire.com) – As practices across the nation prepare to reopen and begin serving patients again, KaVo Kerr remains committed to supporting the dental community during this time of transition. As part of this commitment, the company is launching its Restart Together program that encompasses a convenient online resource center, strategies and tools for success, and exclusive savings on select Kerr products.
“Unprecedented times call for extraordinary measures,” explains Jim McGillivary, SVP and President at Kerr Consumables and Infection Prevention. “Our company has always enabled healthy, beautiful smiles. Now more than ever, we’re focused on helping doctors and practices continue to bring smiles to their patients while improving their health and lives. That is why we are thrilled to announce our new Restart Together program.”
KaVo Kerr’s Restart Together program includes the new “Recenter. Refocus. Restart Together” online resource center that provides a centralized repository of tools to help doctors reopen safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Found at www.kerrdental.com/restart, the resource center includes a host of offers and information, including:
- Additional savings up to 20% on select Kerr products purchased between June 1 and July 31, 2020.
- 30-day free trial of OperaDDS Teledentistry services — including teledentistry platform, COVID-19 pre-screen and paperless forms, and more — for Kavo Kerr customers.
- The Infection Prevention Preparedness Certification Program for dental offices
- Curated products that help reduce the risk of cross-contamination, reduce chair timing, and support aerosol as well as ambient sanitation.
- No-cost extended three-month warranties on select endodontic small equipment.
- Reopening game-plan strategies shared by Dr. Matthew Miller, Dr. Brian Harris, Dr. Brett Gilbert, Dr. John Molinari, and other experts.
“We know the dental community is eager to get back to treating patients,” adds Jim. “We also know that doctors are concerned with patient and clinician safety, as well as the challenge of meeting stringent new requirements. We’re here to support doctors, clinicians, and practices in any way we can — just as we’ve always done. Our Restart Together program is only the beginning.”
As part of its Restart Together program, Kerr is collaborating with authorized dealer partners to provide instant savings on popular Kerr restorative, endodontic, rotary, and total care products. This is the first time the company has offered these types of savings, which provide up to 20% additional discounts to customers on popular Kerr products.
“After several months of closure, we understand that practices are concerned not only about their patient’s health but also about cash flow,” says Steve Higgins, VP of Sales. “These added savings are designed to help doctors reopen while conserving critical financial resources.”