Anthony Roberts will discuss periodontology and its importance at the North of England Dentistry Show.
Taking place on Saturday 12 March 2022, it features a leading line up of speakers, CPD for all attendees and an exhibition hall containing all the latest dental innovations.
Held in Manchester Central Convention Complex, it is also completely free to attend.
To register simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
Anthony Roberts will present his lecture: ‘If the perio writing is on the wall…what can we do about it?’
This presentation will provide delegates with an overview of the key publications on patient management from European and UK workshops and what these mean for clinicians wishing to implement them into UK dental practices.
A focus of the presentation will be the importance of preventing and treating the early signs of gingival inflammation through self-performed plaque management, behavioural strategies and when adjunctive chemotherapeutics may be needed in the context of overall patient management.
Leading speaker line up
Attendees to the North of England Dentistry Show are spoilt for choice when it comes to speakers.
With eightlecture zones, a full day’s speaker line up and a whole range of topics covered, there’s something for every member of the dental team.
Here’s a sneak glance at some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Andy Legg
- Preetee Hylton
- Simon Gambold
- Jana Denzel
- Mark Topley.
Speakers will appear across seven lecture zones including:
- Dental Implants
- Digital Dentistry
- Dental Laboratories
- Clinical Dentistry
- Dental Nursing Hub
- Dental CPD.
Other reasons for attending
- Pick and choose 60+ CPD lectures on the day. Combined with a trial pass to Dentistry CPD, you’ll be able to obtain all the hours you need for 2022
- Inspirational lectures from leading clinicians – many of the profession’s leading clinicians bringing their expertise to a series of ‘power lectures’
- Meet 100s of brands in one day – make sure you bring your credit card, you’ll get to speak to all of the leading manufacturers, find out about all the latest innovations, in just a few hours
- Goodie bags worth over £150 – every delegate will get a goody bag with samples, special offers and trials
- Inspired by dental professionals, for dental professionals – the team is the beating heart of any practice. That’s why the North of England Dentistry Show caters to dentists and the dental team.
To register for the show for free and find out more information, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.