Kicking off tomorrow (Saturday 9 October), this is your last chance to sign up for the North of England Dentistry Show.
We are so excited to welcome you to the North of England Dentistry Show tomorrow at Manchester Central.
A spectrum of exhibitors will be available to talk to, where you can learn about the profession’s latest technologies and innovations.
The IDDA Digital Dentistry Theatre is among five different auditoriums, which will all host a selection of leading speakers.
Delegates also have the chance to win a new 3D printer – completely free of charge. Check out the IDDA stand outside the Digital Dentistry Theatre and try out the Medit i700 scanner. The fastest scan will win!
Running from 9am to 4pm, you can sign up for free here www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show.
View this post on Instagram
Who’s speaking at the IDDA Digital Dentistry Theatre?
Dr Riaz Yar will explain the rationale of a functional occlusion whereby the pillars are the central incisor and the first molar come into play with 4D digital occlusion.
Adam Nulty will give two lectures. The first – AI smile design with the guided smile concept – will be carried out with Quintus Van Tonder.
His second lecture will focus on AI technology and patient communication enhancement. It will discuss current integration of AI technology and illustrate how by using these advances in technology we can better communicate with our patients.
IDDA Digital Dentistry Theatre timetable:
- 09:20 – 09:40 – Riaz Yar – 4D digital occlusion
- 10:00 – 10:20 – Adam Nulty and Quintus Van Tonder – AI smile design with the guided smile concept
- 10:40 – 11:00 – Segio Polisi – Creating excellence with speed and precision
- 11:20 – 11:40 – Marcos White – The Smileflow Algorithm
- 12:00 – 12:20 – Robbie Hughes – 3shape Trios – how my intraoral scanner is a cornerstone of my cosmetic dentistry
- 12:40 – 13:00 – Marcos White – AI ‘supercharging’ the way we do dentistry
- 13:20 – 13:40 – Quassim Salmi – Modjaw in motion
- 14:00 – 14:20 – Chris Lefkaditis and Patrik Zachrisson – Guided surgery with Exoplan
- 14:40 – 15:00 – Adam Nulty – AI technology and patient communication enhancement
- 15:20 – 15:40 – Allan Matthew – A beginner’s guide to digital dentistry.
Other theatres include Business Theatre, Clinical Excellence Theatre, Implant/Dental Laboratory Theatre and the Recommended CPD Theatre.
To register visit www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show.