Julie Deverick will explain how to deliver prevention advice in practice during a free webinar on Thursday 3 June at 19:00.
- Be familiar with current UK guidance on delivering prevention advice in practice
- Become familiar with the documents and guidance promoting dental prevention
- Be reassured that intra-oral demonstration is safe to use in the clinical environment.
Julie qualified over 30 years ago as a dental hygienist and is the immediate past president of the British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy.
She has worked in several different work environments gaining experience in management, administration, tutoring as well as a clinical dental hygienist.
Julie is an advocate of intraoral demonstration to encourage and empower patients to improve their dental homecare routine. She is keen to reassure those who deliver prevention advice that intraoral dental demonstration is safe and effective to use.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Formlabs dental materials masterclass: from restorative dentistry to orthodontics
- Furthering and fulfilling your career in dentistry
- Resin-bonded bridgework: a practical guide
- The oral microbiome: kickstarting the conversation
- Decon leadership – get qualified.
The post Remonstrate or demonstrate? That is the question… appeared first on Dentistry.co.uk.