Posted on September 2, 2020
515 5th Street South, Lethbridge, Alberta
SEEKING FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE TO JOIN OUR FAMILY, IN A BUSY AND MODERN DENTAL PRACTICE IN MEDICINE HAT, AB – #10, 2020 Strachan Road S.E., Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
OUR CLINIC IS EQUALLY WELL SUITED TO EXPERIENCED DENTISTS AS WELL AS RECENT GRADUATES WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PATIENT CARE. THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE Alberta practice permit and one to four years of pre-dentistry university studies, and a university degree from a recognized dental program.
BE SKILLED IN THE FOLLOWING:
- ALL ASPECTS OF GENERAL DENTISTRY, INCLUDING CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT PLANNING.
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER AS WE PRIDE OUR COMPANY’S SUCCESS ON TEAMWORK AND PROVIDING A TEAM ENVIRONMENT.
- COMFORTABLE WITH MOLAR ROOT CANALS, SURGICAL EXTRACTIONS, COMPLETE AND PARTIAL DENTURES, CROWNS.
- PROFICIENT IN ENGLISH AND THE ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH A MULTI-GENERATIONAL CLIENT BASE.
- DESIRE FOR CONTINUED GROWTH PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY.
- Examine patients’ teeth, gums and surrounding tissue to diagnose disease, injury and decay and plan appropriate treatment
- Restore, extract and replace diseased and decayed teeth
- Perform oral surgery, periodontal surgery and other treatments
- Clean teeth and instruct patients on oral hygiene
- Design bridgework, fit dentures and provide appliances to correct abnormal positioning of the teeth and jaws, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for use by denturists and dental technicians
- Supervise dental hygienists, dental assistants and other staff.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE TO ARRANGE AN ON-SITE MEETING AND VIEWING
ANGELA MURRAY, OPERATIONS MANAGER
403-327-7529 ext 261
Post expires on October 02, 2020
Print this page