February 13 – February 15, 2021
We are taking the magic of Ski Day, and asking that you join us for our first-ever virtual Ski for Kids Family Snow Day. An opportunity to spend time with your loved ones on Family Day Weekend – February 13-15, 2021, and support SickKids!
Participating is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Choose a Winter Activity or Challenge
- Register to Fundraise or Donate
- Have Fun on Family Day Weekend
*All donations and funds raised are eligible for a tax receipt
How creative can you be…
- Can you build a snowman 6 ft tall?
- Can you snowshoe 5km?
- Can you build a snow fort?
- Can you walk 3km outdoors?
- Can you ski 15 runs in a day?
- Can you cross country ski for 5 km?
- Can you do 20 laps around a skating rink?
- Can you go tobogganing down a hill ten times?
The possibilities are endless!
Whatever winter activity you choose, spending time with family and friends is precious. So bundle up, and get outdoors in support of SickKids!
Make it a friendly team competition! Encourage your teams and their families to get involved, and see who can fundraise the most. Or build the tallest snowman!
Stay tuned for incentives and prizes (more info below)! Thank you for joining us.
– Your friends at the Toronto Academy of Dentistry