Catch Chris Barrow at the South West Dentistry Show this July lecturing on the best practice innovation in a variety of areas.
FMC is bringing a major dental exhibition to the south west of the UK for only the second time.
Taking place on Saturday 2 July, it is back by popular demand after it was a huge hit last year.
The South West Dentistry Show will be your chance to learn, engage and experience the very latest in dentistry. It will include an impressive array of power lectures on a variety of clinical topics, as well as a whole range of leading companies exhibiting.
‘We cannot wait for another year of fantastic shows,’ Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC, said.
‘By launching our regional calendar, we will bring the show to you. With that in mind, we will be sure to make it an event to remember.
‘From dentists to dental nurses and technicians, it’s a show with something for everyone. Register and sign up now for free.’
To register for the South West Dentistry Show, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Chris Barrow – The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses
Chris Barrow is the founder of 7connections business coaching.
An active consultant, trainer and coach to the UK dental profession, Chris has spent more than 15 years’ witnessing first hand the trials and tribulations faced by dentists today.
Chris combines a wealth of knowledge with the originality and independence needed to resolve the thorniest of problems.
Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly, and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online.
As a speaker, Chris is dynamic, energetic and charismatic with boundless enthusiasm for his field of expertise. Audiences are left enlightened and inspired in equal measure.
Titled ‘The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses’, he hopes delegates will take away from his lecture:
- Financial modelling
- Advertising and marketing
- The patient journey
- Leadership and management
- The digital landscape
- Opening a squat practice
- Buying an existing practice
- Preparing a practice for sale
What’s on at the South West Dentistry Show?
- Fiona Ellwood: The blame game has no place in dentistry
- Ashish Soneji – Focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- Deepak Simkhada – The periodontal medicolegal minefield, how can I avoid it?
- Alfonso Rao – Full arch: different strategy to rehabilitate patient’s dentition
- Aly Virani – Waterless bone drilling for dental implants: the slow drilling protocol
- Alexander Lichtmannegger – Full arch prosthetics on divergent implants
- Alison Large – Managing patient expectations.
We’ll bring you more information and more speakers over the coming weeks – stay tuned.
For more information and to register, visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.