Catch Martin Wanendeya at the South West Dentistry Show this year on how to make the most of digital dentistry in practice. You can sign up now for free!
For only the second time in recent history, a major dental exhibition will make its way to the south west of the UK.
FMC’s South West Dentistry Show proved a huge hit when it first ran last year and now it’s back by popular demand.
With an impressive array of power lectures on a variety of clinical topics, as well as a whole range of companies exhibiting, the South West Dentistry Show is your chance to learn, engage and experience the very latest in dentistry.
‘It was great to see so many people last year who hadn’t been able to attend shows in other major cities around the UK last year,’ said Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘This is the whole reason we launched our regional calendar – to bring the show to you. We aim to make this year one that certainly doesn’t disappoint.
‘With something for everyone, it’ll be a day your whole dental team won’t want to miss.’
Martin Wanendeya – Making the most of digital dentistry in practice
Martin Graduated from the University of Bristol in 1995.
Since 2004 he has been a partner at Ten Dental, a group of interdisciplinary specialist referral practice in South London where his work is limited to implant and aesthetic dentistry.
Martin was awarded a diploma in implant dentistry at the Royal College of Surgeons at advanced level and was a tutor on the same program.
He is currently a lecturer on the master in aesthetics program at the University of Frankfurt. Additionally, he is a full member of the British Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry.
He has a special interest in digital implant dentistry and digital smile design, and has lectured internationally on all aspects of implant dentistry as well as running courses in the UK.
Martin hopes delegates will take away from his lecture:
- An understanding of the different scanners and file types
- How to use digital dentistry for communication with patients, dental laboratory, and other team members
- An understanding of future digital workflows.
What’s on at the South West Dentistry Show?
We have a whole host of speakers lined up for the show, including:
- Chris Barrow – The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses
- Ashish Soneji – Focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- Deepak Simkhada – The periodontal medicolegal minefield, how can I avoid it?
- Alfonso Rao – Full arch: different strategy to rehabilitate patient’s dentition
- Aly Virani – Waterless bone drilling for dental implants: the slow drilling protocol
- Ramin Semsarilar – Learn insider customer service skills from the hospitality industry
- Alexander Lichtmannegger – Full arch prosthetics on divergent implants
- Alison Large – Managing patient expectations
- Benji Dhillon – addressing the lower face – rejuvenation of the jawline
- Sharon Kaur – Equality and diversity.
Stay tuned as we bring you more information and speakers over the coming weeks.
For more information and to register, visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.