Christian Coachman is hosting a free webinar covering the ‘new normal’ approach to patient acceptance on Wednesday 3 June at 17:00.
Many patients will exit isolation with financial worries, wary of proceeding with necessary treatment. They will have built a barrier between themselves and the dentist. Finding ways to break that barrier can help the patient connect more effectively. This will make them more likely to accept treatment recommendations.
- Life and business will not go back to normal. The new normal is a fact
- Case acceptance strategies will become one of the key skills of a successful dental clinic
- People will probably tolerate much less unclear communication. The message from the doctor needs to exhale honesty, transparency, real benefits for the patient
- People will tolerate less, commercial push, aggressive marketing
- Patients will become more skeptical reading between lines if the doctor is pushing too hard to make money
- Doctors will fear being too commercial and will feel uncomfortable pushing
- Questions like ‘what is essential and what is unessential/selective’ among dental procedures will become more common
- How to make doctors comfortable with the new speech and pitch
- Learning from psychology how to create communication strategies when talking to somebody that is defensive
- Learning how to sell during a recession in an ethical and elegant way.
More about Christian Coachman
Christian’s career path has consequently taken him around the world and earned him multiple accolades. Such as the following:
- In 2004 Drs Goldstein, Garber, and Salama of Team Atlanta selected Christian to become head ceramist of their laboratory, a position he held for over four years
- He then went on to work with many leading dentists around the world. Such as Dr Van Dooren (Belgium), Gurel (Turkey), Fradeani (Italy), Bichacho (Israel), Ricci (Italy) and Calamita (Brazil)
- In 2015 he was voted in the top 10 of the Most Influential People in Dentistry by UK Dentistry magazine
- In 2016 he was the most searched dentist on Google
- He became an adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 2017 and, in 2018, became coordinator of the digital dentistry post-graduate program at the University Avantis in Balneario Camboriú, Brazil
- In 2018 he was also in the top 19 of the Most Influential People in Dentistry by Incisal Edge Magazine
- He is a member of the Brazilian, European and American Academies of Esthetic Dentistry, therefore becoming the only dentist to have been invited to membership of these three prestigious organisations.
To register for free, visit www.dentistrystudyclub.co.uk.