Archformbyte is offering dentists a global first – the opportunity to attend Skip Truitt’s course on maxillofacial orthopaedics and orthodontics from your home.
Held on the 5 and 6 December, Skip will show attendees how to implement orthopaedic and orthodontic therapy into their own practice.
The course will cover:
- Distinguishing between orthopaedic versus orthodontic therapy
- Orthopaedic treatment options for patients with dental and skeletal imbalances
- The concept of early interceptive orthopaedic treatment
- Embryology and anatomy of the growing patient and factors influencing the development of the facial and alveolar bone
- How to identify patients who require early interceptive orthopaedic treatment
- How to obtain the necessary records leading to diagnosis and treatment of skeletal and dental imbalances
- Step-by-step guide through case analysis and formulation of a treatment plan
- Provision, maintenance and adjustment of the orthopaedic appliances
- How to implement orthopaedic and orthodontic treatment into your own practice.
And now, Archformbyte is offering this course online. Meaning delegates can attend from the comfort of their own home.
Early bird offer
The usual cost of this course face to face with Skip is £950, with many delegates seeing immediate measurable and dramatic increases in practice income.
However, Archformbyte is offering this virtual course at only £499.
Better yet, an early bird offer, available up until 9 November, brings the price down to only £199!
Time is quickly running out to get access to Skip Truitt for only £199. Make sure you take advantage of this offer and sign up today.
For more information and to register for the course, simply visit courses.archformbyte.com or call +44 (0) 114 261 6800.