Armis Biopharma, Inc., a rapidly emerging developer of Frontline Solutions for Infection Control will be exhibiting for the first time at booth #1943 during the 2024 Chicago Midwinter Meeting. During CMW 2024, the company will be showcasing “The Trifecta of Dental Infection Control” that includes the following three products:
- ArmiGard Advanced Hygiene for Oral Appliances: Armis Biopharma’s flagship product is a non-toxic, non-corrosive solution specially formulated to remove 99.9999% of odor-causing bacteria found on any oral appliance, device, denture, aligner, or CPAP. ArmiGard keeps any oral appliance clean, fresh, and clear without distortion.
Armis Biopharma is a partner of Viva Learning Institute and ArmiGard is the official oral appliance solution for Vivos-trained clinicians.
- ArmiCare The Hand Friendly Sanitizer: This specially formulated, lavender scented hand sanitizer kills germs while keeping your hands hydrated, not sticky or dry. ArmiCare is tough on bugs, yet gentle on hands.
ArmiCare is the official hand sanitizer for the 2024 OSAP Dental Infection Control Boot Camp.
- ArmiClenz – Spray. Sanitize: A multi-surface, multi-purpose disinfectant, sanitizer, and deodorizer that kills bacteria and the 99% of the virus that causes COVID-19, plus SARS-related Coronavirus 2, and Human Rhinovirus 42 (the common cold).Take aim on harmful pathogens with ArmiClenz.
The Veriox Difference
All three products share a core ingredient—Armis Biopharma’s proprietary Veriox
Technology—a potent single-stop antimicrobial/anti-toxin platform. This proprietary peracid/hydrogen peroxide-based non-systemic antimicrobial agent has been verified by independent laboratories to eliminate a comprehensive number of bacterial, viral, and fungal threats present in today’s environment.
“We’re very excited to leverage the success that Armis Biopharma has achieved in the medical industry and apply it to specific dental industry product applications,” said Michael Voss, Armis Biopharma’s chief commercial officer. “Our goal is to raise the bar on the efficacy and safety of commonly used products that sanitize oral appliances, hands, and surfaces. We also have another innovative dental product in development that we will introduce in the upcoming year.”
Chicago Midwinter Show Special
When you visit Armis BioPharma at booth #1423 and allow your badge to be scanned, you’ll be able to purchase the Armis Biopharma Travel Safe Defense Kit, which includes a 4–6-month supply of Armis Biopharma’s Trifecta of Dental Infection Control listed above for only $59.99. Regular price is $79.00. The Travel Safe Defense Kit protects against travel-related pathogens in three ways:
- ArmiGard – Effectively sanitizes your oral appliance between uses, snacks, meals, and socializing.
- ArmiCare – Gently sanitize hands after touching public surfaces or after shaking hands.
- ArmiClenz – Quickly sanitizes public surfaces such as tray tables, doorknobs, TV remotes, etc.
According to Debbie Zafiropoulos, Armis Biopharma’s Business Development and Education Manager, and resident road warrior, “For the past several months, I’ve been relying on The
Armis BioPharma Travel Safe Defense Kit to help me arrive at my destinations feeling healthy
and protected from harmful pathogens. I can’t wait to share these products with my friends and colleagues during CMW 2024.”
For more information, visit www www.ArmisBiopharmaDental.com.
For dental practice sales, dealer, and distributor inquiries, contact Debbie Zafiropoulos at DebbieZ@armisbiopharma.com or text her at (561) 358-7660.
Follow Armis Biopharma Dental on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter/X.
About Armis BioPharma
Armis Biopharma, Inc is a privately held biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Fort Collins, CO that is devoted to developing and commercializing products that are effective in reducing the risk of infectious disease.
The company is the developer of Veriox Technology—a proprietary peracid/hydrogen peroxide-based, non-systemic antimicrobial agent that has been verified by independent laboratories to eliminate a comprehensive number of bacterial, viral, and fungal threats present in today’s environment.
Product development is focused on surface disinfection, human and animal wound care, oral care, food safety, and water line safety.
For more information, visit www.ArmisBiopharmaDental.com.