Spear Education is excited to unveil the lineup of featured speakers for Summit 2024, June 20-22, 2024, held in Phoenix, Ariz. Spear Summit is an annual exclusive event open to Spear Education’s upper-level members and is a premier gathering for professionals in the dental industry. The event brings together thought leaders, innovators, and practitioners to share insights, showcase best practices, and explore the latest trends and technologies shaping the future of education.
This year’s Summit includes presentations by world-renowned experts in a wide range of fields of dentistry, promising an enlightening and transformative experience for attendees, including:
- Carlo Poggio, DDS, MSD, PhD (Italy) Internationally acclaimed for his expertise in interdisciplinary prosthodontics, Dr. Poggio has a rich background as a Fellow of the Academy of Prosthodontics and an Active Member of several esteemed dental societies. He brings a wealth of knowledge from his role as a Visiting Professor at prestigious universities and his active engagement in private practice and research.
- Florian Cofar, DDS, (Netherlands) Dr. Cofar, a pioneer in the integration of AI technology in dentistry, will share his journey with Smilecloud, a groundbreaking software enabling clinicians to design virtual mock-up smiles for patients. His innovative approach and videography work have made him a leading figure in the dental field, capturing audiences globally.
- Oded Bahat, BDS, MSD, FACD (Los Angeles) Renowned for his surgical skill, Dr. Bahat is a top-tier specialist in dental implant, reconstruction, and esthetic surgeries. With a focus on periodontics and esthetic procedures, he operates both in Beverly Hills and Europe, earning him an outstanding reputation among his peers.
- Ronaldo Hirata, DDS, MS, PhD (New York) Dr. Hirata, an Assistant Professor at NYU College of Dentistry, will enlighten attendees on the intricacies of composites. His expertise in esthetic dentistry, coupled with his extensive research background, positions him as a leading authority in the field.
- Stavros Pelekanos, DDS, (Greece) Dr. Pelekanos, an active member of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, will delve into the nuances of implant placement in the esthetic zone. With a string of accolades and numerous publications, his insights promise to be invaluable for aspiring dentists and seasoned professionals alike.
- Taiseer Sulaiman, DDS, PhD, (North Carolina) Dr. Sulaiman, a tenured Associate Professor and Director of Advanced Operative Dentistry and Biomaterials Research, specializes in dental materials. His dedication to bridging the gap between research and clinical application has resulted in numerous publications and an extensive body of work that continues to shape the field.
- Robert (Tito) Norris, DDS, (Texas) A true orthodontic expert, his unique background in mechanical engineering provides him with a distinct advantage in mastering the forces, vectors, and movements inherent in performing orthodontic treatment. He attended the University of Texas at Austin where he received his bachelor’s degree with honors in biology and a minor in mechanical engineering. He was salutatorian of his class at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School and completed a General Practice Residency at the V.A. Hospital in Washington, D.C. Dr. Norris went on to complete his orthodontics specialty training at Howard University, graduating as valedictorian.
- Tony Rotondo, DDS, (Australia) Dr. Rotondo, a registered prosthodontist with a passion for aesthetic dentistry, reconstructive dentistry, and implant dentistry, will explore the realm of indirect restorations and veneers. Dr. Rotondo graduated as a dentist in 1984 from the University of Queensland and completed specialty training in Prosthodontics in 1996 at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). He is a registered prosthodontist and practices in Brisbane with a specific interest in aesthetic dentistry, reconstructive dentistry and implant dentistry. He has taught both undergraduate and postgraduate dentists at the University of Queensland and the University of Sydney.
- Wael Att, DDS, DMD, PhD, (New York) Dr. Att, a distinguished professor and prosthodontist, is set to unravel the potential of AI in Dentistry. His multifaceted roles as an educator, practitioner, and innovator underscore his position as a thought leader in the field. He is the co-founder of The Face Dental Group in Boston. Also, Dr. Att is the Head of the United States Education Delegate of The International Team for Implantology (ITI) and the United States Ambassador of The European Association for Osseointegration (EAO).
This year’s Summit will also include panel discussions, networking opportunities, and a bit of fun providing a platform for attendees to connect, learn, and grow together. Register for the Spear Education Summit by going to www.speareducation.com/summit. If you would like to learn more about how you can become eligible to attend Spear Summit, visit https://content.speareducation.com/spear-summit-attendee