The size of the invisible orthodontics market in China is expected to grow by USD 314.9 million from 2023 to 2028. Moreover, the market is anticipated to progress at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.91% during the forecast period, as per Technavio Research. The market is segmented by Product (Clear aligners, Ceramic braces, and Lingual braces), End-user (Hospitals and Dental clinics), and Age Group (Teens, Children, and Adults).
This report provides an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Read the PDF Free Sample Report.
- 3M Co., Align Technology Inc., Angelalign Technology Inc., Argen Corp., Arrail Dental, Aso International Co. Ltd., Astar Orthodontics Inc., Dentsply Sirona Inc., Envista Holdings Corp., Henry Schein Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Ningbo Denrotary Medical Apparatus Co. Ltd., Riton Biomaterial Co. Ltd., Shandong Huge Dental Material Corp., Shanghai Smartee Dental Technology Co. Ltd., Sino Ortho Ltd., TP Orthodontics Inc., and Ultradent Products Inc.
3M Co. – The company offers various types of braces, including clear aligners, clear braces, and more.
To gain access to more vendor profiles available with Technavio, buy the report!
Invisible Orthodontics Market in China: Segmentation Analysis
The market share growth of the clear aligners segment is expected to be significant during the forecast period. Clear aligners, also known as clear braces, are removable orthodontic appliances made of clear plastic. They provide an excellent aesthetic option for those who are hesitant to wear fixed appliances.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions.
View a PDF Free Sample Report.
“Besides analyzing the current market scenario, our report examines historic data from 2018 to 2022”- Technavio
Invisible Orthodontics Market in China: Drivers & Trends
The notable prevalence of malocclusion and related risk factors is driving the market growth. Invisible orthodontics, a widely adopted treatment for misaligned teeth or malocclusion, addresses patient concerns regarding aesthetics, offering teeth alignment without visible braces. With the rapid growth of the Chinese economy, dietary habits, including the consumption of refined food, have adapted accordingly.
An emerging trend shaping market growth is the growing demand for cosmetic dentistry.
Strategic alliances among market vendors are a key trend in the invisible orthodontics market in China. Identify key trends, drivers, and challenges in the market. Download a sample to gain access to this information.
Key Data Covered in the Invisible Orthodontics Market in China Report:
- Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of the market during the forecast period.
- Detailed information on factors driving the growth of the invisible orthodontics market in China between 2023 and 2028.
- Precise estimation of the invisible orthodontics market in China size and its contribution to the market, focusing on the parent market.
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- Growth of the invisible orthodontics market across China.
- Thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors challenging the growth of the invisible orthodontics market in China vendors.
- The orthodontic market size is forecast to increase by USD 8.39 billion between 2022 and 2027, accelerating at a CAGR of 17.13%. In 2017, the US held the largest market share, projecting an annual revenue of USD 0.75 billion.
- The dental consumables market size is forecast to increase by USD 6.04 billion between 2022 and 2027, accelerating at a CAGR of 6.55%. In 2017, the US held the largest market share, projecting an annual revenue of USD 2.80 billion.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries.
Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.