More than one thousand delegates flocked to this year’s North of England Dentistry Show in Manchester last weekend.
FMC events are back with a bang, kicking off with our first show of 2022 at Manchester Central Complex on Saturday 12 March.
Dentists and their teams streamed through the doors to enjoy a jam-packed day of lectures by leading speakers across eight different lecture zones.
They also browsed the stands at the exhibition where they could explore the latest technologies, products and innovations.
‘We were so pleased to welcome so many of the dental team at the North of England Dentistry Show on Saturday,’ says Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘The venue was packed from start to finish, with more than 80 lectures taking place throughout the day.
Dentistry’s top stories
- Calls for GDC to stop overseas dentists registering as hygienists
- Profession ‘gutted’ over outcome of dentistry talks in Northern Ireland
- Smoking versus vaping: which is worse for your teeth?
- UK sugar consumption drops within a year of sugar tax
- UK to introduce licences for Botox procedures
‘This was a fantastic start to our 2022 events and we cannot wait to continue bringing you top class exhibitors and expert speakers.’
Our next show is the Digital Dentistry Show, which will take place on Saturday 23 April at Novotel West, London.
Click here to register.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.