Hear from Chris Barrow at the North of England Dentistry Show where he will reveal the top 10 habits of top tier dental businesses.
Taking place on Saturday 12 March 2022, this free-to-attend event will include a leading line up of speakers, with CPD for all attendees.
Delegates can browse the exhibition hall containing all of the latest dental innovations and technologies.
Held in Manchester Central Convention Complex, there will be more than 60 lectures to choose from across the day.
To register for the show for free, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
In this fast-paced session Chris will share with you his real-time assessment of what is separating the real winners in the business of dentistry from the pack. See how your business measures up compared to ‘best of breed’ and what you might have to do to join them.
Leading speaker line up
Attendees to the North of England Dentistry Show are spoilt for choice when it comes to speakers.
With eight lecture zones, a full day’s speaker line up and a whole range of topics covered, there’s something for every member of the dental team.
Here’s a sneak glance at some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Andy Legg
- Preetee Hylton
- Shivani Patel
- Jana Denzel
- Nilesh Paramar.
Speakers will appear across eight lecture zones including:
- Dental Implants
- Digital Dentistry
- Dental Laboratories
- Clinical Dentistry
- Dental Nursing Hub
- Dental CPD
- Avant Garde suite.
Why should you attend?
The North of England Dentistry Show is bringing more speakers, more CPD and more reasons to attend than before. For example:
- Pick and choose from 60+ CPD lectures on the day. Combined with a trial pass to Dentistry CPD, you’ll be able to obtain all the hours you need for 2022.
- Inspirational lectures from leading clinicians – many of the profession’s leading clinicians bringing their expertise to a series of ‘power lectures’
- Meet 100s of brands in one day – make sure you bring your credit card as you’ll get to speak to all of the leading manufacturers and find out about all the latest innovations
- Goody bags – don’t leave empty handed! Every delegate will get a goody bag with samples, special offers and trials
- Inspired by dental professionals, for dental professionals – the team is the beating heart of any practice. That’s why the Dentistry Show North caters to dentists and the dental team.
To register for the show for free and find out more information, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/north-show.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.