Increasing hourly rates, adding £1k to your turnover, introducing slow dentistry – catch some of dentistry’s top business leaders at the North of England Dentistry Show.
Kicking off this Saturday 9 October at Manchester Central, we are excited to bring together the North of England Dentistry Show for a day of expert lectures and more than 150 exhibitors.
Delegates can tune in to lectures from ten leading speakers at the Business Theatre. This is just one of five lecture theatres running across the day.
From increasing your turnover to embracing digital marketing, a spectrum of topics means there is something for all business-minded dental professionals.
What’s more, the whole day is completely free to attend. You can sign up here www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show
Who’s speaking at the Business Theatre?
Ashley has now delivered more than 34,000 hours of business coaching to the dental industry all over the world.
He helps dentists, orthodontists and their teams to communicate with their patients. This results in more patients saying yes to treatment plans and increased profits for the practices.
Dentists have travelled from the USA, India and even Australia to attend his courses at his training centre in Manchester.
He will be speaking about how to increase your hourly rate by a minimum of 35% in the next 90 days or less at 13:45.
In this presentation Dr Denzel will go through how everyone can enter the digital marketing space. From websites to social media and how to organically build presence, he will explain how it not only brings more patients through the door, but also increases your brand awareness.
He will also discuss the four cornerstones of slow dentistry and how it is fundamental in your daily work and a necessity to strive as a clinician.
To conclude, he will talk about the best techniques and methods in the present world to deal with anxious patients and improve their treatment journey.
He will be speaking at 14:20.
Business Theatre timetable
- 9:10 – 9:30 – Chris Barrow – How to catch worms
- 9:30 – 9:50 – Paul Lambden – Keeping out of trouble
- 10:00 – 10:15 – Pete Gibbons – Water quality and its importance
- 10:20 – 10:40 – Sami Stagnell – Why dentists should be careful when choosing training courses and mentors
- 11:10 – 11:30 – Mark Topley – The CSR advantage – win more business and lead a happier, more productive and profitable team
- 11:35 – 11:55 – Zoe Close – The benefits of a dental membership plan
- 12:00 – 12:20 – Harry Singh – How to add an extra £1k per week to your turnover from facial aesthetics
- 12:50 – 13:10 – Simrit Ryatt – Managing complaints with confidence
- 13:45 – 14:15 – Ashley Latter – How to increase your hourly rate by a minimum of 35% in the next 90 days or less
- 14:20 – 14:40 – Jana Denzel – How you can 10x your success through the new age of digital marketing, dental psychology and slow dentistry
‘We can’t wait to welcome delegates to our North of England Dentistry Show this Saturday,’ says Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘We have more than 30 speakers across five different lecture theatres. This includes the opportunity to obtain four hours of recommended CPD.
‘With topics ranging from complaint management, increasing turnover and boosting productivity, the Business Theatre is not one to skip.
‘This is a great opportunity for the profession to come together, speak to exhibitors and hear from leading experts – all for free!’
To register visit www.dentistry.co.uk/shows/north-of-england-dentistry-show