Alison Edisbury will talk about plaque management in practice and at home in a free webinar at 19:00 on 15 April.
Johnson & Johnson Ltd, the makers of Listerine, is delighted to bring you a three-day webinar programme to support dental professionals in their efforts to motivate patients to manage their oral hygiene effectively both at home and in partnership with the dental team post lockdown in 2021.
In the final of the three-day programme, Alison Edisbury will cover plaque management. Both in the practice and by the patient at home.
The Listerine series of webinars includes:
- The importance of maintaining and improving the oral health of our patients – with Victoria Sampson
- The importance of early intervention for gum health – with Nicola West
- Plaque management in practice and at home – with Alison Edisbury.
Alison Edisbury is a dental hygienist and therapist with 12 years’ experience in private dental practice. She focuses on oral health promotion and behaviour change, periodontal treatment, guided biofilm therapy and tooth whitening.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit dentistry.co.uk/dentistry-study-club.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars
- Preparing your practice for a post-lockdown boom
- Marketing the practice and enhancing the patient experience
- Essentials of periodontal care in general practice
- Preparing your practice for the rise in patient numbers
- How to hold a successful Invisalign promotion day.
The post Plaque management in practice and at home appeared first on Dentistry.co.uk.