A great one for interdepartmental rivalries. See who the most clued up group is at your work with prizes for the winners, plus bragging rights of course.
Make it a movie, sports, TV, literature or general knowledge quiz. Or even make it oral health related, really put peoples brains to the test.
What you need
- A challenging set of quiz questions.
- Prizes for the winners and even the losers.
- A quiz-master and quiz teams.
- A social media account (Twitter or Facebook). Use your reach on social media to get as many people involved as possible. The more the merrier!
Steps to organise your quiz
- Get some quiz teams together and set a theme for your quiz.
- Decide on a quiz-master to run the quiz and a location to hold it.
- Hold your quiz and have some fun, take some pictures and collect entry fees from teams as a charity donation.
- Upload your photos on social media. Make sure you tag us in via @dentalhealthorg. Don’t forget to ask the permission of those taking part and remember to include an educational message alongside your post – e.g. Brush for two minutes, twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.