Mydentist announces the registration for its next Clinical Conference is now open.
Taking place on 14 and 15 October 2022 in Birmingham, the event returns for its sixth year. It is open to both Mydentist and external clinicians.
The theme – ‘Energise your future’ – was chosen in recognition of how dentistry has changed and the new opportunities open to dentists to grow the careers that are right for them and get support to manage their wellbeing.
The two-day conference is completely free to all UK-registered dentists. It includes keynote sessions and clinical lectures. These are delivered by industry leaders as well as a full day of verifiable CPD.
Confirmed speakers include Professor Iain Chapple, professor of periodontology and director of research at the University of Birmingham and Jason Wong, deputy CDO for England.
The line-up also features Martin Woodrow, BDA chief executive; Ben Atkins, immediate past president of the Oral Health Foundation; Nyree Whitley, clinical director at Mydentist; and Tom Riall, chief executive officer at Mydentist.
All attendees also receive:
- A full day of free CPD with a varying range of topics
- A chance to network with more than 500 other leading clinicians and suppliers from across dentistry
- Packed agenda focused on the topics that are important to clinicians and delivered by industry leaders
- The opportunity to put their questions to panels featuring a wide range of expertise and covering different sectors of the industry
- The chance to meet sponsors and Mydentist support teams in the trade exhibition which runs throughout the whole event
- The chance to celebrate this year’s Excellence Awards shortlisted nominees and winners at the free gala awards dinner with first-class entertainment and a three-course evening meal.
Nyree Whitley, Mydentist clinical director, said: ‘The pandemic has changed the landscape of dentistry, transforming patient expectations and providing new opportunities for clinicians to practise the dentistry that is right for them.
‘Now is the time for us to get back together in person. To reflect on what the changes mean and help to shape the future of dentistry in the UK.
‘We are bringing together hundreds of clinicians from across the profession. Alongside industry-leading speakers, educators, innovators and suppliers. Clincon22 is your chance to get involved and energise your future.’
Clincon22 takes place at the ICC Birmingham on 14 and 15 October 2022.
Attendees can attend the full two-day event, which includes main stage sessions, gala dinner evening and a second day of free CPD, or just both day sessions.
To register visit events force.