There’s just two weeks to go until the South West Dentistry Show touches down at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol – sign up now for free!
For only the second time, FMC will bring a major dental exhibition to the south west of the UK.
Taking place on Saturday 2 July, FMC’s South West Dentistry Show proved a huge hit when it first ran last year.
Now it’s back by popular demand, with more speakers and exhibitors than before.
The South West Dentistry Show is your chance to learn, engage and experience the very latest in dentistry. It includes an array of power lectures on a variety of clinical topics, as well as a whole range of leading companies.
‘We cannot wait for another year of fantastic shows,’ Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC, said.
‘By launching our regional calendar, we will bring the show to you. With that in mind, we will be sure to make it an event to remember.
‘From dentists to dental nurses and technicians, it’s a show with something for everyone. Make sure you register and get yourself signed up for free.’
More speakers will be announced closer to the time so keep checking www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west to find out who’s been added.
In the meantime, here’s a glance at those already revealed:
- Chris Barrow – The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses
- Ashish Soneji – Focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
- Deepak Simkhada – The periodontal medicolegal minefield, how can I avoid it?
- Alfonso Rao – Full arch: different strategy to rehabilitate patient’s dentition
- Aly Virani – Waterless bone drilling for dental implants: the slow drilling protocol
- Alexander Lichtmannegger – Full arch prosthetics on divergent implants
- Alison Large – Managing patient expectations
- Benji Dhillon – addressing the lower face – rejuvenation of the jawline
- Sharon Kaur – Equality and diversity.
To register for the South West Dentistry Show, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.