Join Dr Ed Young as he discusses AI and optimising practice workflows on 12 July 2022 at 7pm.
Dental Monitoring is a solution to efficiently connect doctors with their patients.
This helps increase patient compliance during orthodontic treatments and to optimise practice workflows and efficiency.
The aim of this webinar is to give you the knowledge and tools to maximise your clear aligner treatment potential and transform your practice to the next level.
- Increase patient conversions
- Patient motivation and compliance
- Team delegation, upskill and empowerment
- Workflow efficiency.
Dr Ed Young
Dr Edward Young qualified as a dentist in 2004 from the University of Sheffield.
More about Ed:
- Working in general practice since qualification, he has organically grown his patient list from NHS to now private only
- His philosophy is minimally invasive, harnessing digital technology and remote workflows in planning and communication to deliver predictable outcomes for his patients
- Passionate about delivering niche dentistry, he is keen on self-development and has been inspired by a host of mentors in his career so far
- Improving the front and back end of the patient journey as well as the clinical journey, he saw that Dental Monitoring fitted into his workflow seamlessly for his growing base of Invisalign patients
- After a year of using Dental Monitoring, he will speak about his journey, his learnings, and clinical tips; the relevance and importance of remote workflows as well as how the wider dental team can embrace and upskill at the same time
- As an Invisalign Platinum Elite Provider, he now uses Dental Monitoring for every patient routinely and this delivers predictable outcomes, saving both clinical time and the patient’s time.
To register for this webinar, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/webinar.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars:
- Peri-implantitis – how can we help our patients reduce the risk?
- Transitioning into facial aesthetics: part one
- How to make fillings look like teeth
- Is it safe? The ultimate guide to the minimally invasive management of class II carious lesions
- Introduction to hard and soft tissue grafting: rules and pitfalls.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.