Ashish Soneji will be lecturing on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry at the South West Dentistry Show on 2 July – sign up for free now!
For only the second time, a major dental exhibition will make its way to the south west of the UK.
The South West Dentistry Show is back by popular demand after it proved a huge hit when it first ran last year.
For everybody in the south west of the UK, make sure the 2 July is in your diary – don’t miss the South West Dentistry Show in Bristol!
The show will be held at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol.
With an impressive array of power lectures on a variety of clinical topics, as well as a whole range of companies exhibiting, the South West Dentistry Show is your chance to learn, engage and experience the very latest in dentistry.
‘It was great to see so many people last year who hadn’t been able to attend shows in other major cities around the UK last year,’ said Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘This is the whole reason we launched our regional calendar – to bring the show to you.
‘And we aim to make this year one that certainly doesn’t disappoint.
‘With something for everyone, it’ll be a day your whole dental team won’t want to miss.’
Ashish Soneji – focusing practice on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
Ashish qualified from Cardiff University in 2012.
He then went on to complete senior house officer roles in oral surgery and restorative dentistry at Guys’ Hospital.
He has also completed numerous postgraduate course focusing on minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry.
In addition, he has won numerous Aesthetic Dentistry awards and has gone on to publish many articles in this field.
In 2018 he won Best Young Dentist South West.
Ashish hopes delegates take away from his lecture:
- What is minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry?
- An overview of contemporary cosmetic techniques which can achieve excellent aesthetic outcomes with minimal biological cost
- Understanding use of these techniques in particular clinical scenarios.
What’s on at the South West Dentistry Show?
As with all FMC shows this year, we’re bringing attendees leading speakers, specialist manufacturers and hours of CPD.
You’ll be able to hear about, try and purchase the latest dental innovations – all under one roof.
And best of all, to access all of this it’s completely free of charge!
Leading line-up of speakers
More speakers will be announced closer to the time. Keep checking www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west to find out who’s been added.
In the meantime, here’s a small selection of the line up already announced:
- Chris Barrow – The top 10 habits of Champions League dental businesses
- Deepak Simkhada – the periodontal medico-legal minefield: how can I avoid it?
- Aly Virani – Waterless bone drilling for dental implants: the slow drilling protocol
- Alfonso Rao – Full arch: different strategy to rehabilitate patient’s dentition
- Alison Large – Managing patient expectations
- Martin Wanendeya – Making the most of digital dentistry in practice
- Benji Dhillon – Addressing the lower face – rejuvenation of the jawline
- Sharon Kaur – Equality and diversity.
To register for the South West Dentistry Show, simply visit www.dentistry.co.uk/south-west.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.