Join Nicola West as she explains the importance of early intervention for gum health on Wednesday 14 April at 19:00.
Johnson & Johnson Ltd, the makers of Listerine, is delighted to bring you a three-day webinar programme to support dental professionals in their efforts to motivate patients to manage their oral hygiene effectively both at home and in partnership with the dental team post lockdown in 2021.
In this, the second of the series, Nicola West will explain why gum health is so important. She will discuss how dental professionals can intervene early to help with gum health.
The Listerine series of webinars includes:
- The importance of maintaining and improving the oral health of our patients – with Victoria Sampson
- The importance of early intervention for gum health – with Nicola West
- Plaque management in practice and at home – with Alison Edisbury.
Nicola West is a professor/honorary consultant in restorative dentistry (periodontology) at Bristol Dental Hospital.
She leads the dental clinical trials unit, is the secretary general of the European Federation of Periodontology and president elect of the British Society of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry.
To sign up and watch this webinar for free, visit dentistry.co.uk/dentistry-study-club.
Catch up with previous On Demand webinars
- Preparing your practice for a post-lockdown boom
- Marketing the practice and enhancing the patient experience
- Essentials of periodontal care in general practice
- Preparing your practice for the rise in patient numbers
- How to hold a successful Invisalign promotion day.
The post The importance of early intervention for gum health appeared first on Dentistry.co.uk.